FOC Community Event
Time & Location
About The Event
We are continuing our "Meals to Go" model for Dinner Service while opening the Dining Room for clients to eat meals inside. Volunteers will help package hot meals, distribute them, work bag check, as well as help, sanitize the Dining Room and Lobby, and organize in the pantry.
- To Volunteer, you must have no health issues and sign a disclosure with temperature taken upon arrival.
- Because of the warmer weather, we are reminding volunteers that closed-toe shoes, skirts/shorts to the knee, and shirts with arms are required (i.e. no flip-flops/Burks, no running shorts/tennis skirts, or tank tops/dresses).
- A friendly encounter can really help brighten our guests’ days – and as a volunteer, you might be surprised at how much this experience will brighten yours as well! You’ll need to be available from 3:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Volunteers and alumni are invited to join us for social hour at Northern Row Brewery
- Friday, October 15 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET
- Open to all volunteers and alumni!
- Northern Row Brewery: 111 W McMicken Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45202