Mon, Jan 18|
Cincinnati Virtual Trivia Night
Join the Friends of Communication for our Cincinnati-themed Virtual Trivia Night!
Time & Location
Jan 18, 2021, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
About The Event
Start the New Year with a fun night of Cincinnati-themed Virtual Trivia hosted by the Friends of Communication. Feel free to share with your friends and colleagues and get a team together virtually!
As we all know, 2020 was rough and the students could use our support now more than ever. We will be accepting donations for various Communication Department scholarships throughout the night or you can donate to the following scholarships:
- Awarded to sophomore Communication majors based on GPA and participation in student organizations.
- Awarded to Communication majors based on interest in interpersonal communication.
- Awarded to Communication majors based on academic success and demonstrated leadership on- and off-campus.
- Awarded to senior Communication majors based primarily on GPA.
- Awarded to Communication majors based on GPA and evidence of the student working to support their education.
- This was established in 1969 to support activities that improve Communication student success in the classroom and beyond. Today, Communication Forum is the fund that supports activities of the Friends of Communication Alumni group.
For more information and ways to contribute, please visit our website: https://www.ucfriendsofcomm.com/contribute